B D F M Multiple ImpactsFollow the BDFM Train
There is no D train service between Broadway-Lafayette St and 36 St.
There is no Q train service between Atlantic Av-Barclays Center and Whitehall St-South Ferry.
Some Atlantic Av-Barclays Center-bound Q trains are ending at Jay St-MetroTech.
There is no N train service between Jay St-MetroTech and 36 St.
Gravesend-bound N trains are ending at Whitehall St-South Ferry or Jay St-MetroTech.
59 St-bound A D and Queens-bound E trains are delayed because of congestion caused by FASTRACK maintenance in Manhattan.
ALTERNATIVE SERVICE through Summer 2020
Weeknights, Mon to Sat, from 10 PM to 1:30 AM (except 10 PM Thu to 1:30 AM Fri, Nov 28 - 29)
M Service is extended to the 96 St Q Station in Manhattan
Special M service runs between Metropolitan Av and 47-50 Sts, via the F to/from Lexington Av/63 St and via the Q to/from 96 St.
Overnight between 1:30 AM and 6 AM, M trains run between Metropolitan Av, Queens and Myrtle Av, Brooklyn.
Nov 19 - 20, Tue 11:45 PM to Wed 1:30 AM
M Uptown trains skip 14 St and 23 St in Manhattan
For service to these stations, take the M to 34 St-Herald Sq and transfer to a downtown F or M .
For service from these stations, take the F or M to W 4 St and transfer to an uptown M .
Nov 19 - 22, Tue to Fri, 1:15 AM to 5 AM
F Coney Island-bound trains run via the E from Roosevelt Av, Queens to 5 Av/53 St, Manhattan
Trains resume regular service at 47-50 Sts.
No Coney Island-bound F service at 21 St-Queensbridge, Roosevelt Island, Lexington Av/63 St and 57 St.
For service to these stations, take the F to 47-50 Sts and transfer to a Jamaica-bound F .
For service from 21 St-Queensbridge and Roosevelt Island, take the F to Roosevelt Av and transfer to a Coney Island-bound F .
From Lexington Av/63 St, take the Q to 34 St-Herald Sq and transfer to a Coney Island-bound F .
From 57 St, use the nearby 57 St-7 Av N Q R station for downtown service to 34 St-Herald Sq where Coney Island-bound F service is available.
Nov 19 - 20, Tue 11:45 PM to Wed 5 AM
F Uptown trains skip 14 St and 23 St in Manhattan
For service to these stations, take the F to 34 St-Herald Sq and transfer to a downtown F or M .
For service from these stations, take the F or M to W 4 St and transfer to an uptown F .
Nov 18 - 22, Mon to Fri, from 9:30 PM to 5 AM
A Service is suspended between 59 St-Columbus Circle and 207 St in Manhattan
D Service is suspended between 59 St-Columbus Circle, Manhattan and 161 St-Yankee Stadium, Bronx
B C Service ends early
A trains run local between Lefferts Blvd/Mott Av, Queens and 59 St-Columbus Circle, Manhattan.
D trains run in two sections:
1. Between Stillwell Av, Brooklyn and 59 St-Columbus Circle, Manhattan
2. In the Bronx between 161 St-Yankee Stadium and 205 St
[SB] Free shuttle buses run along three routes:
1. Between 110 St 1 and 157 St 1 stations, making A station stops at 110 St, 116 St, 125 St, 135 St, 155 St and the 155 St D station, connecting with the 2 3 at 135 St.
2. Between Dyckman St 1 and A stations.
3. Between 157 St 1 and 190 St, along the M4 route making nearby stops for the 181 St and 175 St A stations.
Show Shuttle Bus Stops
For A and D stations along Central Park West and Upper Manhattan, use nearby service at 1 and 2 stations via transfer at 59 St-Columbus Circle.
• For 168 St, take the M5, transfer to/from the 1 at 157 St.
• [SB] Shuttle buses connect with trains at the 110 St or 157 St 1 stations.
• The Bx12/Bx12 SBS connects the 207 St 1 with the A station at 207 St (B'way); transfer is also available to/from the D train at Fordham Rd in the Bronx.
• The Bx6 runs along 155 St, connecting with the 1 at 157 St and the D at 161 St-Yankee Stadium.
For the D in the Bronx, take the 4 to/from Midtown Manhattan. Transfer at 161 St-Yankee Stadium.
This service change affects one or more ADA stations.